Google Voice is great way for making calls via computer or mobile phones. Google Voice assigns you a Unique number which can be linked to your mobiles, landlines or computer inorder to receive or make calls. Unfortunately this service is available only for the US registered members. So you need to have a US IP and also US mobile/landline numbers to get registered in Google Voice.
Get Google Voice Outside The US :
2. Second step is to download and install a software called Hotspot shield (don’t forget to decline the optional toolbar while installing). This Hotspot shield is a VPN service which allows you to connect to the Google Voice server anonymously so that restriction of US IP address will be removed.
3. Now start running the Hotspot shield VPN client and then go to IP2Location and check if your IP address is showing United States.
4. Run the software ‘ Express Talk Softphone Software‘ which you already might have downloaded while activating your local US phone number.
5. Now type voice.google.com in your browser, then sign into your existing google account . Now you shouldn’t be getting a message showing an error as ”Google Voice is not available in your country” . If it says so please clear and recycle your web browser cookies and check again.
6. Now you have to choose a Google Voice Phone Number. You can make use of US area code and a word inorder to get a memorable phone number or you can also pick one from the available choices.
7. You have to type in a 4-digit pin for voicemail and then accept the terms finally to continue.
8. Now you have to enter your phone number which is the number that rings when someone calls to your Google Voice number.
9. Then you have click on CALL ME NOW. Then Google Voice will automatically call your number and that should ring your Express Talk Software. There input the confirmation code using the dialpad of Express Talk Software . Then after verifying it now your having a Google number .