Facebook is a well known social networking platform to all. It is the place where you meet and connect your friends easily. On facebook we upload tonnes of data and share them to our friends almost everyday. So why dont you backup all your data that you have uploaded since ages and browse them locally ? The following tutorial explains you how exactly can you do it !
How To Backup Your Facebook Data Instantly and Browse Offline :
1. Sign in to your Facebook Account and Go to Account and click on it.
2. Now click go to Account settings and click on it .
3. You will see a option below saying “Download a copy ” Of your Facebook Data. Go ahead and click on it !
4. Now you will see a Start My Archive button . Read the terms and cautions once you are done click it!
5. Then depending on your data size facebook data backup status remains pending and finally you receive a email from facebook in which you have to verify and login .
Note: You will receive email to the Email address that you have provided to register for facebook account .
6. Finally a zip file will be available for download . Go ahead and download it !
7. This zip file contains all your facebook data . So once it is downloaded extract it and then you will find an index.html file which you can open with your web browser locally i.e, without actually needing an internet connection !
Note: You will receive only your information and note that the comments made by you on other’s posts cant be viewed. You dont even get your friends information on facebook who dint allow access for this feature !
You can also see my tutorial on How to Download Facebook Photo Albums Instantly which is a better way to backup your worthy facebook photos.